Changes since last week update
Trials, UX improvements, Moderation panel, Broadcast… lots of changes were made since last week update. Here is the full recap.
We discovered that the introduction of a 30 minutes trial brought confusion and complexity for new users. We firstly tried to change the location of the "Start Trial" button but were not convinced by the results. In definitive, we've removed the need to manually start your wall as a Trial. You now get results and your wall runs under Trial mode by default.
UX improvements, such as:
- New elements don't make the moderation panel to scroll anymore. Informative clickable button appears instead.
- We alert you on the Display page if you have not provided any searchterm.
- Allowing to click on the full header bar to toggle sections in the Setup page.
- Added error messages when entering an incorrect formatted searchterm.
- Added the ability to fully dismiss announcements.
- Added a text informing you that the name of the wall is purely informative during creation.
It happens to the best of us, new versions introduce involuntary glitches. Important is that we've fixed them. Here is the full list.
- Your wall's background image adapts itself to your screen dimensions.
- Fixed the order of appearance of elements in the moderation panel
We keep working really hard to provide you the best experience.As always, don't hesitate to reach us with your feedback. We'll be glad to read you.